Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ted Nugent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ted Nugent?

    Anyone like Uncle Ted? I love his music but sometimes I wonder if he has a sound mind. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    Odd character. Not sure what to make of him.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    I like some of his stuff. I enjoy his Damn Yankees days more than his earlier stuff though. Tommy Shaw and Jack Blades were perfect to be in that band
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    I loved Damn Yankees.....I like uncle Ted's show though pretty funny
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I enjoy his Damn Yankees days more than his earlier stuff though.

    [/ QUOTE ] The only song I actually liked from those days was High Enough (I think was the name) I like his last album Hunt Music. I guess my favorite song of his is Fred Bear. That just shows the hunter in me I guess.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    High Enough was the bomb!!! My 7th grade prom theme

    I enjoyed the song they did called Damn Yankee
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ted Nugent?

    I cant recall that one. I'll have to try and download it I guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •